Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Courses
Updated on: Apr 25, 2013
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya is a unique university that combined the precepts of practical knowledge (shiksha) and spiritual education (vidya) to create truly enlightened students.
Given below is the list of courses offered by Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya (DSVV)
B.Ed ProgramDuration: One year followed by 3 months mandatory Internship
Admission: On the basis of Entrance Test
Eligibility: Bachelor/ Masters degree in any discipline from any recognized university following 10+2+3 course- pattern with at least 50% marks.
Certificate Courses (Duration 6 months)
- Holistic Health Management (30 seats)
- Entrepreneurship Development (30 seats)
- Theology (30 seats)
- Yog and Alternative Therapy (30 seats)
- Water Resources Conservation & management (30 seats)
- Handloom Technology (30 seats)
Diploma CoursesDuration 1 year
- PG Diploma Human Consciousness & Alternative Therapy, Seats-30
- PG Diploma Yog Therapy & Spiritual Counseling, Seats-30
- PG Diploma Journalism and Mass Communication, Seats-30
- PG Diploma Guidance and Counseling, Seats-30
- Diploma Animation (after 10+2), Seats-30
- Advanced Diploma Animation (after 10+2), Seats-20
Graduation CoursesB.Sc. (GRADUATION) Duration-3 Years
- Yogic Science & Human Consciousness
- Computer Application
- Environmental Studies
- Yogic Science & Human Consciousness.
- Indian Culture.
- Tourism Studies.
- English Literature.
- Life Management.
- English Communication skills or Sanskrit Communication
- Scientific Spirituality.
Integrated Degree Course(Graduation 3yrs + Post Graduation 2 yrs) Duration 5 years, seats 80
(Student enrolled for degree course will become eligible to get Masters degree after 5 yrs)
Please refer to the course booklet for more details on the Integrated programme.
Post Graduation CoursesMaster Degree Courses
Duration 2 years
- M.A/ M.Sc Clinical Psychology, Seats-30
- M. Sc. Yogic Science & Holistic Health, Seats-30
- M.A Applied Yog & Holistic Health, Seats-30
- M.A Indian Culture, Seats-20
- M.A Tourism Studies, Seats-20
- M.A Applied Education, Seats-20
- M.A Journalism & Mass Communication, Seats-30
- M.Sc Computer Science, Seats-30