Uttaranchal Pre Medical Test Application Form 2012
Updated on: May 15, 2013
UPMT Application Forms will be sold at 20 Post Offices. Candidates can also acquire the application form from the GB Pant University by sending a Demand Draft equivalent to the cost of Application form to the University. UPMT 2012 Application Forms will be available up to May 12, 2012.
UPMT 2012 Application Procedure
Following details have to be filled in the UPMT 2012 application form:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth - The date of birth should be as recorded in High School Certificate(eg. 12.3.1981)
- Name of the state to which you belong -
a. If you belong to Uttarakhand darken the circle yes, If No then fill 3b
b. If you are not a Domicile of Uttarakhand, but have studied in an educational institution situated in Uttarakhand darken the circle yes and if not, darken the circle No.
- Gender - write 1 for Male and 2 for Female in the box provided darken the appropriate circle.
- Name of Father/Guardian - Write first name, then middle name and surname in the boxes provided. Leave a box blank between the names.
- Category - Fill the category code to which you belong. See the prospectus for category and sub category codes.
- Choice of Cities for Examination - Select the codes of two cities only in order of preference of your choice from the list below and mention the same in the boxes provided under Choice-1 and Choice-2. To know the exam center codes, Click Here
- Name of Mother - Write first name, then middle name and surname in the boxes provided. Leave a box blank between the names.
- Telephone no.: Write your Telephone no. with STD Code.
- Mobile Number
- Details of Examination Passed - Fill the details of examination passed as required in the table. Those candidates who have appeared in the (10+2) or Intermediate examination and whose result is awaited, should write 2011 under the column Year of passing. For Year of Qualifying Examination, you can write the year in which you have passed the qualifying examination. Those candidates who have appeared/appearing in the 10+2 (Intermediate) examination or any other equivalent examination this year should fill 2011 in the boxes provided as well as average of PCB and PCBE percentage of total marks secured in the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent). Write the correct percentage upto two decimal places For example, if the percentage is 93.24; write 93 in the first two boxes and 24 in the next two boxes. Those who are appearing may leave these columns as blank.
- Thumb Impression - Put your left thumb impression.
- Declaration - Candidates as well as his/her father/guardian are advised to go through the contents of the declaration and mark their signatures at the places provided along with the date in token of acceptance of the declaration.
- Signature of Candidate - Signature of the Candidate in running hand. Fill the statement in your own handwriting.
- Address for Correspondence - Write your name followed by that of your father/guardian, and then House No. Street name, Name of locality, or (village) City and District. Abbreviate Mohalla as Moh., Village as Vill., Post Office as PO, District as DI and PIN Code number. (With Black ball-point Pen in Capital Letters)
- Photograph must be as per the following specifications:
a. Firmly affix two recent Color Passport size Photograph (taken on or after April 01, 2011) with gum/fevicol (not to be pinned or stapled) in the space provided for it in the Application Form.
b. Photograph must be duly attested by the head of the institution where the candidate is studying/passed class XII or the Gazetted officer.
c. The photograph must indicate clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph.
d. It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable.
e. The photograph of the candidate should be attested by the Principle/Head of the Institution or Gazetted Officer in such a way that part of the signature is on the photograph and remaining part of the signature is on the application form.
f. Attestation should be done on the bottom part of the photograph so that the photograph is not defaced. Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear/blurred photograph are liable to be rejected.
g. Candidates may keep 6-8 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of entrance examination/ Counseling/Admission.
The cost of UPMT 2012 application form is Rs. 1500/- for General/OBC category candidates. Rs. 1000 for SC/ST category candidates. An additional Rs. 40/- has to be paid by all candidates as 'Post Office Handling Charge'. So, cost of UPMT 2012 Application Form stands at Rs. 1540/- for General/OBC category candidates and Rs. 1040 for SC/ST category candidates.
UPMT 2012 Important Dates
- Sale of Application Forms to Start From: April 20, 2012
- Last Date of Sale of Application Forms: May 12, 2012
- Last Date to Submit Application Form via speed post / in person / registered post: May 21, 2012 (Till 5:00 pm)
UPMT 2012 Exam Centres